Established in 1947, Wrangler denim is imbued with vintage style. With its Australian apparel designed in Melbourne, the iconic brand keeps pace with the current style scene yet injects their signature into each piece. The Parallels Trucker Jacket is a fresh take on the classic corduroy. Boasting a worn black wash with antique silver-toned hardware, this Wrangler topper is guaranteed to last for years to come.
Our model is wearing a size medium jacket. He is 190cm (6’3”) tall with a 94cm (37”) chest and a 79cm (31”) waist.
- Length: 67cm (size medium)
- Regular fit
- Mid-weight corded denim; non-stretch; unlined
- Faded black shade; silver-toned hardware
- Pointed collar
- Long sleeves; button barrel cuffs
- Button-through front
- Twin button-fastened flap chest pockets
- Debossed leather brand tag to chest
- Twin split hip pockets
- Twin internal hip pockets
- Adjustable button fastenings to waistline
Warm machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron.
Parallels Trucker Jacket - Mens Jackets FDPSPBUT